- Adult Learning Services
- Attendance Information
- Childwall Learning Gateway (CLG)
- Parent Pay
- Parent View
- Preventing Extremism
- Sanctions & Consequences
- School Meals
- Severe Weather Policy
- Show My Homework
- Transition Information
- What is Progress 8?
February Half Term Holiday Programme
17 February 2017
GCSE Revision Timetable
16 February 2017
100-year-old school magazines discovered!
15 February 2017
Admission to Year 7
Childwall Sports and Science Academy follow the Liverpool City Council Admissions Policy.
Liverpool City Council manage and allocate school places however please contact us directly on 0151 7221561 if you have not been allocated Childwall Sports and Science Academy and would like a place at our school.
- Liverpool City Council Admissions Booklet 2017-2018
- Liverpool City Council Co-ordinated Admissions Arrangements 2016-2017
Year 7 Transition Information
Please click on the documents below for further details.
Year 7 Appeals
If we cannot offer you a place you have the right to Appeal, which will be determined by an Independent Appeal Panel. The Appeal form can be downloaded below.
- Liverpool City Council Parent Appeals Guide
All requests for admissions between September and July in any year are dealt with in one of the following ways:
1) If your child currently attends a school in Liverpool then an In Year Transfer should be initiated by your child’s current school, who will then forward the request to Liverpool City Council Admissions Department. The application will be processed and sent to Childwall Sports and Science Academy for consideration.
2) If your child currently attends a school outside of the Liverpool authority then all In Year Transfer requests should be logged with Liverpool City Council Admission Department using their online form.
- Liverpool City Council In-Year Transfers for Year 10 & 11 Students Letter
- Liverpool City Council In-Year Transfer Arrangements Information 2016
In-Year Transfers - How long will it take?
Before applicants can be considered for an 'In-Year Transfer' we are required by the School Admissions Policy to request background reports on a students' attendance, attainment and behaviour from their current or previous school.
This means that the minimum processing time for an application is 20 school days.