- Head Teacher's Welcome
- Equality Objectives
- Leadership Team
- Lydiate Learning Trust
- Mission & Vision
- Ofsted Report
- Our Performance
- Preventing Extremism
- Pupil Premium
- SMSC and British Values
- Special Educational Needs & Disabilities
- Student Services
- Teacher Training
- Transition Information
- Year 11 Destinations
Childwall Sports & Science Academy recognises the real educational and business benefits of having a diverse community of staff and students who value one another and the different contributions they can make to achieving the school’s commitment to be open and accessible.
At Childwall we are committed to providing equality for all irrespective of:
- ethnicity (including race, colour and nationality)
- gender reassignment
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation
- marriage and civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity
In school we will work to ensure that all our students, employees and visitors, as well as those who apply or seek to apply to work with us, are treated fairly and are not subjected to discrimination by Childwall staff on any of these grounds.
At Childwall we will:
- Value diversity and promote equality of opportunity for all
- Promote respect and encourage good relations within and between groups
- Aim to meet the different needs of different groups, as appropriate, whilst promoting shared values
- Promote an inclusive and harmonious place of work and study where there is mutual respect and where harassment and bullying, intimidation or violence is not tolerated
- Prevent unlawful discrimination and victimisation
- Take seriously and address any breaches of our objectives
Our ASPIRE Values
At Childwall, we ASPIRE to be the most vibrant, creative and successful school that we can be.
We will constantly promote a culture of high achievement and believe all will succeed through perseverance. We will develop and nurture happy, hardworking and respectful learners who see for themselves, lives of limitless potential.
Core Values = ASPIRE and PRAISE
- We Aim High
- We Succeed together
- We Persevere and never give up
- We Inspire
- We Respect our school and everyone
- We Enjoy learning
To view our specific LGBT Equality Policy and our Race Equality Policy, please visit our policies page by clicking here.
To view the Lydiate Learning Trust's Diversity & Equality Policy, please click here.